Stories from my past: The door opens
Today I was carrying some groceries from a public garage. I had to go down some steps and when I got to the door at the bottom someone held it open for me. That was an unexpected benefit and of course I thanked the person.
Still headed home, I happened to run into the manager of the apartment complex where I live. He held the door open for me. The inner door was held open by another gentleman who works here. This was the first time that someone had been near all of those doors and choose to help me. I thanked everyone and felt very grateful.
Sometimes the door opens and your path is clear.
- Stories from my Past: Kindness is contagious
- Stories from My Past: Kindness often has its own reward
- Apartment guy just cleaned off my front door with Lysol
- Stories from my Past: I feel like I am always thanking you.
- Stories from my Past: I have cancer