Useful WordPress Plugins
The plugin’s below are the ones that I use at this blog. I focus on plugins that are easy to use. I am using A2Hosting as my hosting provider and they have great support.
If you want to see the Plugins that I used to use and you might find useful check the Not Useful WordPress plugins post.
- Broken Link Checker – Checks your blog for broken links and missing images and notifies you on the dashboard if any are found. When I needed help the author responded the same day on his blog. It turned out to fix itself, so this has been excellent to use.
- Classic Editor – If you hate Guntenberg like most of us WordPress users you will want to use the old editor.
- Contextual Related Posts – Beautiful related posts at the bottom of articles
- OneSignal Push Notifications – Allow notifications for visitors to see new content. This requires about 15 minutes worth of work but worth it.
- ShortPixel Image Optimizer – This automatically optimizes your images for the fastest loading and smallest database size. You want to do this for people who are on slower connections, and really the data it deletes is redundant.
- WP-Optimize – Keep your SQL database compact and fast
- XYZ WP Social Media Auto Publish – Easily and reliably post to LinkedIn. Small $39 cost.