No I do not get any benefit if you click on these links.
- https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0865718296/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1 – Power from the Sun article I wrote.
- Anderson Extension cable – You will know if you need this.
- https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B083VZHPTH/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1. RunACC LED solar lights.
- https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07KPYSN3S/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1. Beaudens solar generator.
- https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08CXJ9GZJ/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1. Rockpals LED solar lights. Superior to RunACC.
- https://solaradvantageaz.com/shop?olsPage=products%2Flion-100-watt-solar-panel. Merlin 100 W folding solar panel. Still the best folding panel for the price.
- https://solaradvantageaz.com/shop?olsPage=products%2Fgopad-8-watt-solar-charger. GoPad 8 Watt solar panel. Works amazingly well in very low light conditions. The best at low light conditions.
- https://chimac.net/are-the-alternatives-to-the-res-q-worth-buying-leoch-vs-bluetti-ac200p-vs-res-q/Res-Q solar generator better in some ways and worse in others compared to Bluetti AC200P. Either choice has pros/cons.
If money is no object, then buy a Bluetti AC200P with a 170W Merlins folding solar panel from the link above at Solar Advantage. If you are looking for reliability, the 170 Merlins and the Res-Q solar unit. If you want both features and reliability buy one of both with two Merlins 170 W solar panels. The 170 W solar panels retail about $700 which may seem pricey but it is not. As I said before only Merlins/GoPad 8 Watt can create PV power (electricity) when it is overcast. Other panels can not do this. I have tried many panels and even when they say they can, they require a minimum of light that is not what they promise.
I have spent over $3000 this year testing various products to see what works the best. I have tested most of the major players and given away the things that don’t work for me. Stay away from Powerfilm, cheap Chinese knock offs and anything that has a poor customer service experience. You will regret buying it. If you are serious about solar and own a home then look into professional panels either on the roof or on a pole in the ground. The payback for solar is only a few years and it increases the value of the home when selling. It is a no brainer to go with solar now.