SSega | Play Sega Genesis – StumbleUpon. If you liked playing Sega then you will probably really enjoy this site. It works well. It is fast and no errors and it shows you the commands before the game starts. Have fun!
Magic Mouse right-click stopped working…: Apple Support Communities. Looks like it is a simple preference file deletion. Thanks Seablayne.
I imagine there are bad drivers everywhere. One stoplight that I used to stop at was under a interstate highway. So the traffic that was 90 degrees to the left/right couldn’t see you when you were under the interstate. So here is what happened. I am stopped and the light turns green and people start to go but I do not. I am not sure why I didn’t go, it was just a feeling to not go. I see a car that had been stopped and it immediately turns right ignoring a sign I that says No Right turns. Had I gone when the light turned green, no doubt that car would have hit me. This is like my Marty moment earlier.
I received this error today when I opened my computer. It had automatically updated iTunes yet iTunes was not running. Restarting the computer made the message disappear. A google search showed that this used to happen as far back as 10.5, and when Xcode 4.1 was released. Strange that such an obscure error would come back. It might have also been related to having fast user logon turned on and logged into another account.
iTunes: “Error -9812″ when accessing the iTunes Store. The link says how to test the problem. You create a new user and log in and then to get access to the iTunes store with iTunes. If that fixes it then do this:
If resolved in the new user, the issue may be with VeriSign certificates in your login keychain under the main user.
- Quit all open programs.
- In the Finder, from the Go menu, choose Utilities.
- Open Keychain Access.
- Highlight the login keychain. If unable to find the login keychain, click the button in the lower left corner to show keychains.
- Under Category, choose Certificates.
- Look for an entry with a name beginning with VeriSign.
- Highlight all entries which match that description.
- From the File menu, choose Export Items....
- After exporting the entries, from the Edit menu, choose Delete.
- Choose ‘Delete’ if asked.