Mavericks: Outlook 2011 forgets passwords. | Apple Support Communities. This is a great solution. Thanks Mac2G.
iTunes: “Error -9812” when accessing the iTunes Store. The link says how to test the problem. You create a new user and log in and then to get access to the iTunes store with iTunes. If that fixes it then do this:
If resolved in the new user, the issue may be with VeriSign certificates in your login keychain under the main user.
- Quit all open programs.
- In the Finder, from the Go menu, choose Utilities.
- Open Keychain Access.
- Highlight the login keychain. If unable to find the login keychain, click the button in the lower left corner to show keychains.
- Under Category, choose Certificates.
- Look for an entry with a name beginning with VeriSign.
- Highlight all entries which match that description.
- From the File menu, choose Export Items....
- After exporting the entries, from the Edit menu, choose Delete.
- Choose ‘Delete’ if asked.