Dropbox launches Microsoft Office collaboration features for Word, Excel, and PowerPoint on Windows and Mac | VentureBeat | Cloud | by Emil Protalinski. So Project Harmony could be a great help to business users. Too bad that Dropbox has a history of being insecure. If only they worked on security as much as new features.
The Most Popular Enterprise Sync and Share Product Might Surprise You – StumbleUpon. It is Dropbox. Even though it has been hacked twice, this is a surprising choice. I personally use Google Drive myself. I wonder why OneDrive isn’t number one? You would expect that for enterprises.
How to setup Canon Selphy CP900 printer…: Apple Support Communities. Thank you redogg for the solution.
Other people also found that turning off the Selphy, installing the software from the link above and rebooting the machine, turning on the Selphy and then adding the printer fixed it. Canon generally has good mac support.
Google Docs bumps up free storage to 5GB, primes servers for Drive? — Engadget. Interesting strategy to alienate customers. Why not offer the people who have supported your company the same extra 5GB? It just doesn’t make sense to treat customers this way.
- iTunes cannot backup iPhone because a backup can’t be saved on this computer7 comment(s) | 5589 view(s)
- Re: “iTunes could not backup iPad because session could not be started w/iPad”14 comment(s) | 4516 view(s)
- How to add a static route permanently in Snow Leopard or 10.61 comment(s) | 3737 view(s)
- /System/Library/Extensions/N-Mon.kext” was installed improperly and cannot be used. Please try reinstalling it, or contact the product’s vendor for an update. ( OK )0 comment(s) | 3653 view(s)
- System/Library/Extensions/ CDSDAudioCaptureSupport.kext” was installed improperly and cannot be used.0 comment(s) | 3209 view(s)
- Free Microsoft Office 2011 for Mac Beta Download0 comment(s) | 2885 view(s)
- Backblaze vs Mozy vs Carbonite vs JungleDisk vs Dropbox vs Crashplan1 comment(s) | 2783 view(s)
- “The iTunes Library file cannot be saved. You do not have the access privileges for this operation.”3 comment(s) | 2728 view(s)
- Get the error The operation can’t be completed because the item is in use?0 comment(s) | 2720 view(s)
- An error occurred while restoring this iPhone”… (-402620415)
Apple iCloud vs Google vs Amazon Cloud Drive vs Dropbox vs Microsoft SkyDrive – Pocket-lint. Interesting comparison. I think that they haven’t used the client versions enough and are not concerned enough about security. Suggesting that Dropbox is #1 IMHO is wrong compared to SugarSync and their better security process. Still worth reading over.